Experience: 1-2 Yrs
Qualification: BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.S in Mathematics, Statistics, Biotechnology, Bio-Science, Industrial Management or related technical field
We are looking for a passionate Data Analyst. The successful candidate will turn data into insights to help executives in making decisions.
Data Analyst Job Duties:
- Deep data analysis to support new products and capabilities.
- Preliminary analysis on basic data and new data streams.
- Statistical analyses for the creation of new predictive models.
- Use internal and external data points to identify trends and opportunities for innovation in KPIs and modeling.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Conduct comprehensive statistical analyses as per the study design (e.g., cross-sectional, time series, difference-in-difference, machine learning) and prepare sophisticated reports, charts and tables. Accurately and appropriately interpret and communicate results
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Knowledge in data analysis
- Technical expertise regarding data models, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience working with time series, panel, and cross-sectional data.
- Knowledge of SAS is a plus.
- Knowledge of healthcare industry is a plus.
- Assist in writing and editing manuscripts for publication.