BUSINESS ANALYTICS SERVICES
Today’s businesses are in short supply of enough skilled analytical resources to analyze and interpret the enormous amount of data at their disposal.
It can be tempting to just go out and buy big data analytics software, thinking it will be the answer to your company’s business needs. Big Data Analytics technologies alone aren’t sufficient to handle the task. Well-planned analytical processes and people with the talent and skills needed to leverage the technologies are essential to carry out an effective Big Data analytics initiative.
Majority of the CIOs do not have adequate resources and skills to pursue Big Data Analytics initiatives. The answer lies in choosing a partner for the pilot projects and full deployments with the right skills set, expertise and resources.
xtLytics is at the forefront of tackling the real analytics challenges and plays across hardware, database, design, modeling/analytics and in-depth industry knowledge. Throughout your service engagement, our expert consultants share their in-depth industry and domain expertise with your staff, leveraging their real-world experience, industry best practices and technology best practices, to enable your team to succeed in the future.
To help organizations effectively plan and manage clinical trials and to better evaluate clinical trial performance.
The number of clinical trials underway each year has been increasing steadily, worldwide. In the last five years alone, over 75,000 federally and privately supported trials have been registered with the National Institute of Health’s Clinical Trials registry.
Our services enable organizations to:
- Effectively plan and manage clinical trials
- Choose right patient & physician
- Measure sites’ performance on a regular basis
- Conduct clinical operations’ KPI Analysis
- Identify drop-outs, non-compliant participants, unexpected drug
- Forecast drug sales and analyze sensitivity of model parameters
- Forecast Market Share Estimations
- Income Statement for the Drug
- Estimate FTE required and cost per head for the drug
xtLytics, LLC understands that every patient has different values and preferences based on his or her background and experience and hence provides a comprehensive solution in the field of patient care by developing a Patient Centered Cultural Intelligence (PCCQ) Model. This was done by identifying important parameters that are crucial to high patient satisfaction: Patient-Provider communication, Care-delivery and supporting mechanism, Workforce diversity, and Community engagement. The model can help healthcare providers in making informed decisions to increase their value to patients.
The PCCQ model by xtLytics can help healthcare providers deliver value based care to patients and at the same time improve their operational efficiency by:
- Quickly viewing performance measures and directing attention to under performing cost drivers of patient care
- Gaining insights to better understand what aspect of patient interaction may be lacking
- Retaining patients and marketing their message based on quality, safety and patient satisfaction
- Reducing readmission rate
Insights into Patient, Payor, Physician, Product (Drug) and Pharmacy to increase drug sales
- Patient Analytics
- Population Risk Analytics
- Understand patient profile
- Patient Journey
- Patient Segments using attributes of multiple data sources
- Prioritization of target customer segments
- Drug (Product) positioning in comparison to competitors
- Market Map (Top 10 markets; Untapped market)
- Side effect analysis
- Key reason to make a choice for a drug switch
- Brand selection by prior usage
- Physician segment, and prescription habits
- Payor mix
- Pharmacy Geo mapping
- Detailed key performance metrics tracking
- Provider benchmarking against others to improve provider performance
- Reduce readmission including discharge planning
- Increase in sales using Physician prescription pattern via claims data
- Identify Sales Force development needs
- Sales force competency compared with industry standards
- Gain positive company and drug sentiment
- Measure and Increase company vs competitor social media presence
- Identify relationship between sales and sentiment
- Identify the key influencers
- Understand and leverage physician influencers map
- Increase in prescriptions/sales by region and customer segment
- Improve effectiveness of sales person by territory
- Improvements in Sales strategy effectiveness Index